How long does a brow lamination treatment take?
The treatment process takes around 45-60 minutes and the results last for 6–8 weeks. No ink is used and the end result is not permanent.
What are the benefits of brow lamination?
Brow lamination offers many benefits. It will:
– Add length and volume to your brows
– Open up the eye area by ‘lifting’ the brow.
– Eliminate those stray hairs on brows that are growing down, straight or don’t have any shape at all.
– Make your brows look healthier and more youthful.
– Produce natural looking brows with the perfect shape.
– Make your brows super easy to style, all you need to do is brush them into the required shape with a mascara wand.
– Encourage brow growth by creating a protective coating around the hair using a new protein composition of keratin and silicone.
– Offer a pain free, non-permanent solution to creating the perfect brows.
Will the results of brow lamination look natural?
Absolutely! A beautiful shape you can wake up to every morning, just give them a little brush when wet and there you have it – perfection.
Who can have brow lamination treatment?
Anyone who is unhappy with the shape of their brows can have brow lamination treatment. It works well for both thin and thick, unruly brows.
It is particularly suitable for anyone who would like to grow out sparse areas of their brows or improve the shape of their brows.
And most importantly, it’s ideal for anyone who wants to save precious time with their morning routine. After lamination your brows will be super easy to style – you will just need to brush them into the required shape with a mascara wand.
Is brow lamination treatment painful?
No it is not. There is no makeup involved, no needles and no permanent tattooing.